"Off-White- Pine Green"
What after you Placed your order ?
Once you placed a order, and you have received an SMS and email notification from our end, kindly follow the given procedure.
For UAE customers, you can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking link sent to you via email and SMS. Also, you can contact the delivery associate by using the tracking interface provided to you.
How to contact the courier partner who has your order?
Kindly find the below-mentioned details of all our delivery partners
Which all countries do we deliver?
Currently we deliver UAE
Flash Express Courier
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UAE||Express||26||1 to 3 business days|
|UAE-WESTERN REGION||Hatta/UAE WESTERN REGION
||49||5 to 7 business days|
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
- Company Name - Rkscart
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Address- Al Qusais 2- Al Twar Fourth Dubai
- Whatsapp- 0543723383
Facebook - @Rkscart.com
Instagram - @rkscart_com
Monday - Saturday (10:00 Am-10:00 pm GST)
The Off-White x Nke Dnk Low “Pine Green” is fashion designer Virgil Abloh’s take on the classic sneaker made famous throughout the years by Nke SB for its creative backstories, outlandish colorways, and exclusivity. After touching a mile-long list of some of Nke’s most essential silhouettes, it was only a matter of time before Abloh got his hands on the Dnk. Here, the Off-White Dnk Low features Pine Green leather overlays that appear on the forefoot, toe, mid-panel, lateral panel, and heel. A white leather base covers the perforated toe, mid-panel, ankle collar, and heel. Green branding spans the mid-panel and, while green laces take their usual place on the design, Abloh applies a staggered lacing system of his own directly on top of the standard system as vibrant orange laces contrast the look. Signature black Off-White/Nke branding is located on the medial side of the shoe. A white rubber midsole with a green outsole completes the look.