NB 550 x AIME LEON DORE ''WHITE GREY 2020''
What after you Placed your order ?
Once you placed a order, and you have received an SMS and email notification from our end, kindly follow the given procedure.
For UAE customers, you can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking link sent to you via email and SMS. Also, you can contact the delivery associate by using the tracking interface provided to you.
How to contact the courier partner who has your order?
Kindly find the below-mentioned details of all our delivery partners
Which all countries do we deliver?
Currently we deliver UAE
Flash Express Courier
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UAE||Express||26||1 to 3 business days|
|UAE-WESTERN REGION||Hatta/UAE WESTERN REGION
||49||5 to 7 business days|
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
- Company Name - Rkscart
- Email- email@example.com
- Business Address- Al Qusais 2- Al Twar Fourth Dubai
- Whatsapp- 0543723383
Facebook - @Rkscart.com
Instagram - @rkscart_com
Monday - Saturday (10:00 Am-10:00 pm GST)
The Aimé Leon Dore x Nw Blance 550 "Silver" is a timeless look for the retro basketball shoe that was brought back by the New York based streetwear brand in October 2020. Debuting in the late ‘80s as part of Nw Blance’s basketball segment, the 550 was never tied to one player or memorable moment in the NBA or otherwise, which largely contributed to the model’s obscurity in the years following its first release. In 2020, Aimé Leon Dore unearthed the model as part of its growing partnership with Nw Blance, giving the shoe a second life as a modern, retro-inspired lifestyle silhouette. A combination of smooth and dotted white leather appears on the upper. Silver “550” detailing on the forefoot and “N” branding on either side provide a low contrast against the white leather base. Dual Aimé Leon Dore and “NB” branding can be found on the back of the left and right shoe, respectively. Silver molding on the heel and silver leather on the collar provide additional design elements. The pre-yellowed midsole gives the shoe a nostalgic vibe that’s consistent with Aime Leon Dore’s other 550 colorways.