High og sp"Travis scott x Fragment"
What after you Placed your order ?
Once you placed a order, and you have received an SMS and email notification from our end, kindly follow the given procedure.
For UAE customers, you can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking link sent to you via email and SMS. Also, you can contact the delivery associate by using the tracking interface provided to you.
How to contact the courier partner who has your order?
Kindly find the below-mentioned details of all our delivery partners
Which all countries do we deliver?
Currently we deliver UAE
Flash Express Courier
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UAE||Express||26||1 to 3 business days|
|UAE-WESTERN REGION||Hatta/UAE WESTERN REGION
||49||5 to 7 business days|
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
- Company Name - Rkscart
- Email- email@example.com
- Business Address- Al Qusais 2- Al Twar Fourth Dubai
- Whatsapp- 0543723383
Facebook - @Rkscart.com
Instagram - @rkscart_com
Monday - Saturday (10:00 Am-10:00 pm GST)
The Trvis Sctt x Frgment x Ar Jrdn 1 High OG “Military Blue” is a three way collaboration between the Houston rapper, the Japanese streetwear outfit, and Jrdn Brand on Michael Jrdn's first signature shoe. Released alongside an Ar Jrdn 1 Low, the Travis Sctt and Hiroshi Fujiwara-designed high-top Jrdn 1 “Military Blue” combines the distinct aesthetics of both Scott and Fujiwara on the iconic retro basketball shoe. Supple Military Blue leather appears on the perforated toe and on the collar and heel. Contrasting white tumbled leather is located on the toe cap, forefoot, eyelets, and mid-panel. The oversized backwards black leather Swoosh is a call back to the styling of the hip-hop star’s first Ar Jrdn 1 collaboration from 2019. A black “Wngs” logo resides on the collar. Industrial-style branding, as seen on frgment’s collaborations with Nk and Jrdn Brand in the past, appears in black text on the medial side of the cream rubber midsole. Dual “Cactus Jack” and Frgment insignia can be found on the back of the left and right shoe, respectively. The Trvis Sctt x Frgment x Ar Jrdn 1 Hgh OG “Military Blue” is one of the most desirable sneaker releases of 2021.