"Black / White"
What after you Placed your order ?
Once you placed a order, and you have received an SMS and email notification from our end, kindly follow the given procedure.
For UAE customers, you can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking link sent to you via email and SMS. Also, you can contact the delivery associate by using the tracking interface provided to you.
How to contact the courier partner who has your order?
Kindly find the below-mentioned details of all our delivery partners
Which all countries do we deliver?
Currently we deliver UAE
Flash Express Courier
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UAE||Express||26||1 to 3 business days|
|UAE-WESTERN REGION||Hatta/UAE WESTERN REGION
||49||5 to 7 business days|
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
- Company Name - Rkscart
- Email- email@example.com
- Business Address- Al Qusais 2- Al Twar Fourth Dubai
- Whatsapp- 0543723383
Facebook - @Rkscart.com
Instagram - @rkscart_com
Monday - Saturday (10:00 Am-10:00 pm GST)
The Onitsuka Tger Mexico ‘66 “Black/White” is a versatile, two-tone colorway of the retro sneaker. The Onitsuka Tger Mexico 66 debuted as a performance running shoe in 1966 during the pretrials for the Mexico City summer olympics in 1968, and through the years it has become a popular casual sneaker. The modern iteration of the model is largely similar to the original edition, but is made with contemporary materials and colors. Here, the “Black/White” features a black leather construction with white leather tger stripes on the sides. Classic “Onitsuka Tger” branding is located on the tongue tag. A vintage-inspired, thin white and tan foam midsole and rubber outsole complete the sleek design.