"Aime Leon Dore- Brown"
What after you Placed your order ?
Once you placed a order, and you have received an SMS and email notification from our end, kindly follow the given procedure.
For UAE customers, you can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking link sent to you via email and SMS. Also, you can contact the delivery associate by using the tracking interface provided to you.
How to contact the courier partner who has your order?
Kindly find the below-mentioned details of all our delivery partners
Which all countries do we deliver?
Currently we deliver UAE
Flash Express Courier
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UAE||Express||26||1 to 3 business days|
|UAE-WESTERN REGION||Hatta/UAE WESTERN REGION
||49||5 to 7 business days|
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
- Company Name - Rkscart
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Address- Al Qusais 2- Al Twar Fourth Dubai
- Whatsapp- 0543723383
Facebook - @Rkscart.com
Instagram - @rkscart_com
Monday - Saturday (10:00 Am-10:00 pm GST)
The Aimé Leon Dore x NB “Brwn” is yet another colorway of the vintage basketball shoe designed by the New York clothing brand and New Balnc. The 550 model was brought back by Aimé Leon Dore in 2020 when Teddy Santis, “ALD’s” founder and lead designer, found the shoe while combing through New Balnc’s archives for design inspiration. The 550’s throwback design is timeless in every way possible. Here, the “Brwn” colorway features a cream perforated leather construction. A contrasting brwn “N” logo is found on either side of the shoe. Brwn “550” branding appears on the forefoot and dual “Aimé Leon Dore” and “NB” branding is located on the heel of the left and right shoe, respectively. Additional brwn accenting comes into play on the leather overlay on the collar, the trim on the sides near the midsole, and on the “NB 550” details on the tongue. The shoe rides on a thick, vintage-inspired cream rubber midsole.