Low Pro x Parra "Abstract Art"
What after you Placed your order ?
Once you placed a order, and you have received an SMS and email notification from our end, kindly follow the given procedure.
For UAE customers, you can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking link sent to you via email and SMS. Also, you can contact the delivery associate by using the tracking interface provided to you.
How to contact the courier partner who has your order?
Kindly find the below-mentioned details of all our delivery partners
Which all countries do we deliver?
Currently we deliver UAE
Flash Express Courier
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time|
|UAE||Express||26||1 to 3 business days|
|UAE-WESTERN REGION||Hatta/UAE WESTERN REGION
||49||5 to 7 business days|
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at:
- Company Name - Rkscart
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Address- Al Qusais 2- Al Twar Fourth Dubai
- Whatsapp- 0543723383
Facebook - @Rkscart.com
Instagram - @rkscart_com
Monday - Saturday (10:00 Am-10:00 pm GST)
The Parra x Nke Sb Dnk Low is the 2021 collaboration by the famous Dutch artist and Nke's skateboarding division. Following Piet Parra's first Sb Dnk collaboration in 2019, this 2021 release coincides with the 2021 Olympic games in Tokyo, where skateboarding became an Olympic sport for the first time. This Dnk featuring a colorful geometric pattern in Parra's signature style complements the kits (uniforms) of the USA, Brazil, France, and Japan Olympic skate teams, which were also designed by Parra. The colorful panels of the Dnk are backed with cream white leather on the upper, while a free-floating black is found on each side and a mini in white graces the toe. The vibrant design is completed with a gum rubber outsole.